The FaroArm is a portable coordinate measuring machine (CMM) that allows manufacturers easy verification of product quality by performing 3D inspections, tool certifications, CAD comparison, dimensional analysis, reverse engineering, and more.
The all-new FARO Edge is the most advanced, state-of-the-art FaroArm ever produced.
With its built-in touchscreen computer and “SmartArm” technology, the Edge simplifies the user experience with improved performance, portability, and reliability.
- 1.8m to 3.7m (6 ft. to 12 ft.) spherical working volume
- Accuracy from 0.024mm (0.0009 in.) to 0.064mm (0.0025in.)
- Intuitive on-board measurement system: Built-in touchscreen computer; QuickTools; Laptop-free basic measurements
- Smart Sensor Technology: Sensors warn against factors that compromise performance
- Internal Counterbalance: Provides comfortable, stress-free usage
- Temperature Sensors: Allow the Arm to react to thermal variations for maximum portability and accuracy
- Articulating measuring arm