The FARO Gage measuring arm is an accurate 3D gauge for smaller parts and is an industry leader in portable CMMs.
Ending the reliance on expensive and hard-to-use fixed CMMs, the FARO Gage offers high accuracy levels, improves measurement consistency, reduces inspection time, and generates automatic reports.
Made specifically for shop floor personnel, the FARO Gage sets up in seconds and allows anyone to measure parts and assemblies easily, quickly, and accurately.
- 1.2m (4 ft.) spherical working volume
- Accuracy of 0.018mm (0.0007 in.)
- Temperature & Overload Sensors: Allows the FARO Gage to maximize accuracy by detecting and compensating for thermal variations and improper handling
- Internal Counterbalancing: Allows the user to move the FARO Gage easily with one hand without becoming fatigued
- Bluetooth Cable-Free Operation: Inspect and digitize wirelessly up to 10m (30 ft.) away