Our senseFly drones are the easiest-to-use, fully autonomous, mini-drones on the market.
With under 100cm wingspan, these drones (eBee & eBee RTK ), are turn-key solutions which include all the accessories required for operation, as well as control and monitoring software, and image processing software.
The eBee RTK is a fully autonomous survey-grade mapping drone (or UAV/UAS). It includes a built-in GNSS receiver and is capable of receiving corrections from most leading brands of base station via its eMotion 2 flight control software - ensuring the high positional accuracy of its images without the need for Ground Control Points (GCPs).
The senseFly drones fit into a single box and are easy to transport, due to detachable and replaceable wings. No piloting skills needed, they take off, fly and land autonomously.
Please Note: We are an Authorised Service Centre for all senseFly products. Contact us for your repair requirements.
- Fully autonomous navigation including take-off and landing and automatic control of the on-board camera
- Integrated 16MP RGB Camera, electronically integrated and controlled
- Down to 3cm/pixel image resolution and down 5cm Digital Elevation Model (DEM) accuracy
- Up to 45minutes flying time
- Cruise speed up to 57km/h
- Covers areas up to 10 square kilometre
- 3D flight planning and visualization, flight simulator
- Real time mission update and control
- Creation of DEM (digital elevation models)