The FARO® Freestyle 2 is a superior handheld 3D scanner designed for investigators and reconstructionists who require quick and easy complete scene documentation.
With Freestyle 2, one-hand operation means that even the most hard-to-reach locations inside and outside can now be scanned. And, as the fastest portable 3D scanner on the market, scans can be completed in record time.
Unmatched photorealism delivers high-quality, colored, 3D data with up to 0.5mm accuracy.
A high degree of flexibility, allows operators to scan anywhere in most conditions.
- Captured 3D Points starts at 0.4m, can be set to a maximum of 10m
- Get high-quality, colored, 3D data with up to 0.5mm accuracy
- Designed for normally illuminated interiors and outdoors, including in overcast conditions and usable data in complete darkness
- Lightweight with no bulky tablet/computer or long cables
- Self-contained unit gives the freedom to scan around objects or inside spaces
- Scan scenes and objects without data voids in minutes
- Captures data easily and in more detail in less time with photorealistic results
- Easy-to-learn & easy-to-use with modern user interface, proprietary tracking algorithms, integrated video tutorials
Click here to download FARO Freestyle 2 Techsheet