The FARO Focus Core Laser Scanner complements the company’s reality-capture device portfolio. Focus Core enables fast colorized 3D scans and delivers a cost- competitive solution for construction, operations and public safety professionals eager to strike the optimal balance between scanning accuracy and speed, reducing time spent on site or on scene, while eliminating materials waste and personnel bottlenecks.
It enables fast, straightforward and yet accurate measurements of small construction sites, small-scale facades, complex structures, production and supply facilities, as well as manageable accident and crime scene sites with a range of 70m per scan. This new solution offers the ideal entry point into 3D reality capture, with a best-in-class price-performance ratio.
The 3D scan data can easily be imported into all commonly used software solutions for architecture and construction, forensics and accident reconstruction or industrial manufacturing.
- Distance accuracy up to 2mm
- Range from 0.6m up to 70m
- Fast color capture: 1-minute internal SDR per scan, 2.5 min internal HDR per scan or even faster color capture with the optional panoramic camera add-on.
- Fast on-scene reality capture with up to 165 megapixels color resolution
- Pre-registration with Stream (optional): Upload on-site pre-registered scan data via the Stream Mobile App and share information anywhere in the world via FARO Sphere
- Faster loading and system response allowing greater data management efficiency. New high performance electronics provide a smooth user experience and fluent on-site operation
- Best Value for Money - in price/performance
Click here to download FARO Focus Core Laser Scanner Techsheet