Shining 3D has introduced the FreeScan UE hand-held laser 3D scanner, suitable for use by expert users and beginners. It offers 0.02-mm accuracy and the stability to deliver precise results independently and in diverse application environments.
As the blue laser handheld 3D scanner of the FreeScan series, FreeScan UE inherits the iconic features of "high accuracy" and "high precision".
Innovatively adapting blue laser 3D scanning technology, convincing with high accuracy and stable repeatability capabilities, rounded off by easy and convenient hardware and software handling, the FreeScan UE will empower professionals across industries to effectively and precisely upgrade their digital workflows in engineering and inspection tasks.
At the same time ergonomic and lightweight equipment design, make it easier to hold and operate, providing metrology-grade, high-accuracy inspection solutions for the automotive, transportation, aerospace industry, moulding inspection, energy generation and machinery manufacturing etc.
- Accuracy up to 0.02mm, Volumetric accuracy 0.02mm+0.04mm/m
- Stability of repetitive measurement
- Portable and lightweight (only 750g, facilitating handheld scanning more easily and avoiding fatigue.)
- Supports the scan of black and reflective surfaces to accommodate a wider range of scanning applications.
- The scan area can reach 510*520mm, providing larger field of view for a smoother and more efficient scanning experience.
- User-friendly operating system with simple software setup and guidance through the whole workflow process, allowing users to master the operation at ease.
- Seamless docking to inspection software (e.g., Geomagic Control X)
Click here to download FreeScan UE Brochure