The Tron F9 is a professional and high-performing electric UAV that offers outstanding efficiency and elegance. The system has been designed to flexibly, quickly, and safely integrate different sensors in order to meet the needs of a variety of applications. While the Trinity fits most use cases, theTron is our heavy-payloadsolution for special applications.
It is also possible to map larger areas than ever before with conventional multicopters. The goal from the initial concept was to build a robust system by blending the best parts of both multicopters and airplanes into one simple system.
The Tron’s robust and shock-absorbing cargo compartment is able to securely accommodate even the most fragile payload, up to 2 kg.
The “F9” extension provides the Tron with additional functionalities such as PPK, ADS-B and the iBase as ground reference station.
- PPK(Including Quantum-PPK iBase Station):
Allows you to reduce typical GNSS geotagging errors of several meters down to 2 – 5 cm via auxiliary GNSS data collection in flight. Better accuracy with dramatically reduced additional costs!
- Live-Air-Traffic: Automatically integrate Live-Air-Traffic-Info into QBase when the pingUSB dongle is connected. This solution is the world’s smallest, lightest and most affordable USB dual-band ADS-B receiver. The pingUSB provides high-quality tracking data for use with software such as Virtual Radar Server and services including ADS-B Exchange.
- Anti-Collision-Lights: Integrated flashing anti-collision and position lights.
- iBase - Ground Reference Station: an entry level GNSS reference station. It automatically logs GNSS reference measurements on the ground to a file on a micro SD card. This file enables QBase3D to do PPK processing of the data collected in flight, to reach the data geotagging relative precision of down to 2-5 cm (in respect to the point where the iBase antenna is placed).
- The four-rotor configuration enables it to achieve perfect VTOL capabilities and a highly efficient long-range flight.
- The integrated sensors are shock and vibration protected, and the SD-cards are easily accessible from the outside. Both of them are powered by the Tron's battery.
- Wingspan: 3.5m
- Max Take-off weight:13.5kg
- Max. flight time: 60 / 90 minutes
- Max. Range (Area): 90 km = 700ha
- Command and Control Range: >5km
- Cruise Speed: 18m/s
- Wind Resistance (ground wind): 8.52m/s
- Wind Resistance (in cruise flight): up to up to 12m/s
Click here to download Quantum Systems Brochure