The Tron F90+ is a professional and high-performing electric UAV that offers outstanding efficiency and elegance. The system has been designed to be flexibale; quickly, and safely integrating different sensors in order to meet the needs of a variety of applications.
While the Trinity fits most use cases, theTron is our heavy-payloadsolution for special applications. The Tron’s robust and shock-absorbing cargo compartment is able to securely accommodate even the most fragile payload, up to 2 kg.
The carbon fiber composite structure and extended wing span of 3.5 m enables the Tron to fly longer and in even stronger wind conditions than would be possible with any other electric UAV carrying the same payload.
It is also possible to map larger areas than ever before with conventional multicopters. The goal from the initial concept was to build a robust system by blending the best parts of both multicopters and airplanes into one simple system.
The “F90+” extension provides the Tron with additional functionalities such as PPK, ADS-B and the iBase as ground reference station.
- PPK including Quantum-System iBase Ground Reference Station powered by u-blox
- RGB & multispectral (dual) payload options
- Powerful motors for even more reserves in all situations
- Live Air Traffic (ADS-B) & QBase Mission Planning
- 2.4 GHz telemetry with up to 7.5 km range
- Optional ADS-B Mode-S out
- The four-rotor configuration enables it to achieve perfect VTOL capabilities and a highly efficient long-range flight.
- The integrated sensors are shock and vibration protected, and the SD-cards are easily accessible from the outside. Both of them are powered by the Tron's battery.
- Wingspan: 3.5m
- Max Take-off weight:13.5kg
- Payload: 2 kg
- Max. flight time: 60 / 90 min *
- Max. Range (Area): 65 km = 975 ha / 100 km = 1500 ha *
- Command and Control Range: >5km
- Cruise Speed: 18m/s
- Wind Resistance (ground wind): 8.5m/s
- Wind Resistance (in cruise flight): up to up to 12m/s
*Subject to export regulation, may require export permission.
Click here to download Quantum Systems Brochure