From drone to action: capture actionable crop data across four multispectral bands, plus RGB imagery, spanning hundreds of hectares in a single flight.
The senseFly drones fit into a single box and are easy to transport, due to detachable and replaceable wings. No piloting skills needed, they take off, fly and land autonomously.
Precise: The eBee SQ‘s precise, calibrated multispectral imagery provides reliable insights into the real health of your crops. Explore datasets.
Efficient:The eBee SQ agriculture drone can cover hundreds of acres in a single flight for extremely efficient crop monitoring and analysis.
Compatible:The eBee SQ is compatible with your existing FMIS, ag machinery and workflow. There is no need to reinvent how you work.
Affordable:The eBee SQ agriculture drone is available at a low, value-packed price that fits your farm or agronomy business’ budget.
- Fully autonomous navigation including take-off and landing and automatic control of the on-board camera
- Wingspan: 110cm
- Weight (incl. supplied camera & battery):1.1kg
- Cameras: Supplied: Parrot Sequoia
- Included software: eMotion Ag
- Automatic 3D flight planning: Incl. in eMotion Ag
- Cruise speed: 40-110 km/h
- Max. flight time: Standard: 55 minutes
- Max. flight range:Standard: 41km
- Nominal coverage at 120m: 200ha
- Nominal coverage at 2,000m: 30 km2
- Landing: Automatic, linear with ~5 m (16.4 ft) accuracy
Click here to download eBee SQ Brochure