The senseFly eBee Classic is a fully autonomous and easy-to-use mapping drone. Use it to capture high-resolution aerial photos you can transform into accurate orthomosaics (maps) & 3D models.
The senseFly drones fit into a single box and are easy to transport, due to detachable and replaceable wings. No piloting skills needed, they take off, fly and land autonomously.
Efficient: The eBee Classic can cover up to 12 km2 (4.6 mi2) in a single automated mapping flight, while flights over smaller areas, at lower altitudes, can acquire images with a ground sampling distance of down to 1.5 cm (0.6 in) per pixel.
Easy: The eBee Classic is the easiest to use mapping drone on the market—just throw it into the air. It then flies, captures images and lands itself. No piloting skills required!
Safe: The eBee Classic weighs just 700 g (1.5 lb), vastly minimising its kinetic energy. Plus, senseFly’s cutting-edge autopilot manages a wide range of intelligent failsafe behaviours.
Complete: The eBee Classic package contains all you need to start mapping: RGB camera, batteries, radio modem and eMotion software. Then, process and analyse the eBee’s images using software such as Pix4Dmapper (optional).
- Fully autonomous navigation including take-off and landing and automatic control of the on-board camera
- Wingspan: 96cm
- Weight (incl. supplied camera & battery):0.69kg
- Cameras: Supplied: senseFly S.O.D.A
- Included software: eMotion 3
- Automatic 3D flight planning: Incl. in eMotion 3
- Cruise speed: 40-90 km/h (11-25 m/s)
- Max. flight time: 55 minutes
- Max. flight range:33 km
- Nominal coverage at 120m: 200ha
- Nominal coverage at 2,000m: 9.3 km2
- Landing: Automatic, linear with ~5 m (16.4 ft) accuracy
Click here to download eBee Classic Brochure