FARO Tracer Laser Projectors provide exceptional benefits to a variety of industries in which accurate templating and guided assembly are needed.
The TracerSI and TracerM are valuable tools that improve both quality and throughput. Scrap and rework costs are dramatically reduced. When physical templates are eliminated, the costs and capital expenditures of building, maintaining, storing and repairing them are eliminated. Significant time savings and manufacturing flexibility are also achieved. There is no need to reconfigure tooling. Manufacturers benefit by being able to move immediately from CAD drawings to accurate and collaborative virtual templates.
In-Process Verification on the TracerSI takes quality assurance to the next level. Throughout the assembly process, IPV offers an additional checkpoint to ensure correct assembly and part placement.
FARO Tracer Laser Projectors are used extensively throughout manufacturing operations in numerous industries to help streamline production and reduce costs in various applications.
- In-Process Verification(IPV), a FARO-exclusive feature on the TracerSI, offers valuable quality-assurance checkpoints during and after critical assembly processes.
- Provides fast projection with superior dynamic accuracy and a rapid refresh rate, which minimizes flicker. Advanced Trajectory Control (Atc)
- Variable focus allows multi-range projection from 1.8 to 15.2 meters (6 to 50 feet).
- Photogrammetric targets are used to enable the best fit alignment of the projected image onto the surface or object, thereby allowing the projected image to be consistent with the CAD model.
- Multi-projector array operation.
- Rugged, reliable solution. Proven production floor technology in a dust-sealed industrial enclosure and backed by worldwide support from regional FARO locations.