FARO Vantage Laser Trackers
The FARO Vantage Laser Trackers are extremely accurate, portable coordinate measuring machines that enable you to build products, optimize processes, and deliver solutions by measuring quickly, simply and precisely.
These Laser Trackers optimize workflow productivity management for large-scale metrology applications including, but not limited to, assembly alignment, part and assembly inspection, machine installation and alignment, and reverse engineering.
The new VantageS6 and VantageE6 models add 6 Degrees of Freedom (6DoF) with the optional 6Probe. The 6Probe enables the user to measure hidden areas, that are not in direct line of sight, as well as in small, tight, hard-to-reach areas. The VantageS6 and VantageE6 when deployed with the 6Probe are the industry’s most cost-effective 6DoF solutions that meet the dynamic measurement and accuracy requirements of the most challenging applications.
The VantageS + S6 are intended for short-to-long range measurement applications of up to 80 meters, while the VantageE + E6 support short-to-medium range applications of up to 25 meters. These compact models offer:
- High-Speed Dynamic Measurement
- RemoteControls™ Workflow
- Exceptional Portability and Ruggedness
- Industry-leading portability with an integrated master control unit (MCU). These Laser Trackers are easily transported between job sites or locations within the factory in a single carrying case.
- Hot swappable batteries that eliminate the need for AC power and cabling.
- Industrial grade Wi-Fi® for reliable, wireless communications.
- Easy integration with FARO’s patented Super 6DoF (Degrees of Freedom) TrackArm solution to completely eliminate line-of-sight challenges.
Use the table below to evaluate the Vantage model that is best suited for your requirements:
FARO Super 6DOF (6 degrees of Freedom) TrackArm
The FARO Super 6DoF TrackArm combines the FARO Vantage platform (VantageS, VantageE, or legacy Vantage) with one or more FARO ScanArms to provide a six-degrees-of-freedom probe.
Switching between the Tracker and the Arm, users can reach hidden points – even around corners and inside hole features. Line of sight issues are eliminated.
When the Tracker and the Arm are synchronized into the same coordinate system with a simple motion using the FaroArm, the measurement process can start: points can be visualized in real-time in the measurement software and compared to the nominal data.
This solution enables users to inspect, reverse engineer or perform CAD-to-Part analysis with greater ease than ever before. The Super 6DoF TrackArm is available as a complete system consisting of the Laser Tracker, ScanArm and TrackArm Kit.
- Typical measurement performance: 80µm + 5 µm/m
Click here to download FARO Vantage S6 & VantageE6 Laser Trackers Tech Sheet
Click here to download FARO Super 6DoF TrackArm Tech Sheet
Click here to download FARO Vantage S & VantageE Laser Trackers Tech Sheet